Zero Waste is a project aimed at finding solutions to the current issues of environmental pollution and the reuse of materials.
- The main objective of the project is to incorporate the Zero Waste standards in the vocational education and HoReCa sectors through the use of digital tools., Tools for the implementation of the new learning and business models in the work process will be developed through the project activities: Zero Waste digital educational tools, Zero Waste in HoReCa curriculum and Zero Waste evaluation tool.
- Curriculum design for implementing specific waste management practices in the HoReCa sector. The curriculum will include knowledge and specific instructions on how to organise work in a catering facility in a manner that protects the environment based on a Zero Waste standard.
- Digital Learning tool - The goal is to support learning through individual acquisition of knowledge and use of ICT tools on Zero Waste in HoReCa curriculum. The tool is intended for all students in the vocational hospitality education process, as well as employees in the HoReCa sector.
- Evaluation Tool - Creating an IT standard tool for assessing the level of a Zero Waste business. The tool identifies and recognises the level of business compliance in accordance with the Zero Waste standards of business in the HoReCa sector.
- Slava Raškaj Educational Centre Zagreb
- Galileo.it S.r.l., Italija
- Callidus – Institute for adult education (Croatia)
- Tourism and Catering School Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Cámara Oficial de Comercio, Industria y Navegación de Granada, spain
- Srednja šola za gostinstvo in turizem, Slovenia
- Future In Perspective Limited, Ireland
Download 1st newsletter of Zero Waste Project (in English):